We hope you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
The Novel Coronavirus has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to be spread mainly from person-to-person contact. As a result, Federal, State, and Local Governments and Federal and State Health Agencies recommend social distancing and have, in many locations, prohibited the congregation of groups.
Luxe Salon is following the directives of the Florida Board of Barbers and Cosmetologists to provide the required preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19. As a result, you will experience some changes when you come for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our clients and our hairdressers.
- You may be asked to stay in your car until we text or call you to come inside.
- No walk-ins - by appointment only. Please do not bring anyone else with you to your appointment.
- Clients MUST arrive with a mask on. Your mask should have the elastic loops as a bandanna will not be suitable for cutting or coloring hair. If you do not have the correct mask, one will be provided.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between clients. This may mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We must allow greater time between clients to allow for proper sanitizing procedures before the next client enters.
- In addition to sanitizing touch points around the salon between clients, providing hand sanitizer, and thoroughly cleaning, Luxe is being completely sanitized with EPA approved fogging agent designed to kill viruses weekly.
Please answer these screening questions on the morning of your appointment:
- Do you currently or have you had a cough?
- Do you currently or have you had a fever?
- Have you been exposed to someone exhibiting these symptoms within the past 14 days?
- Are you living with anyone who is sick or quarantined?
If your temperature is 99.6 or higher, or if you answered yes to any of the screening questions, we need to ask you to reschedule to when you are feeling better.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you, our staff, and every client, safe in our Salon.
Thank you for being our client. We value your trust and look forward to welcoming back our clients, neighbors, and friends.